Scandinavian Ground Oy
Contact us – we will gladly answer your questions
Scandinavian Ground Oy, 2860869-1
E-invoicing address: 003728608691
Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
Operator ID when sending from bank network: DABAFIHH*
* Use this Operator ID if your e-invoicing software does not allow sending invoices directly to Maventa’s Operator ID.
2. Invoice receipt by e-mail to scanning service
Please send only invoices to this address.
The invoices are to be e-mailed to the service as attachment files in the PDF format and the invoice attachments must be in the same file with the invoice itself.
E-mail invoice address: email@example.com
- You can send multiple invoices in a single e-mail message, on the condition that each invoice is in a separate attached file. All files must have a unique name.
- The maximum size of an e-mail message is 5 MB.
- PDF files must be genuine PDF documents (PDF version 1.3 or later).
- PDF files must not be locked or password protected.
- Maximum exterior dimensions of a document; 210x297mm.
- Only common characters are allowed in the name of an attachment: a-z, A-Z, 0-9. Please do not use special characters in attachment names.
3. Invoice receipt by mail to scanning service
Address details must be complete on both the invoice and envelope, so that the invoice can be delivered to the addressee quickly and efficiently.
- Scandinavian Ground Oy
80020 Kollektor Scan
- Please send only invoice items to the scanning address. The mail is automatically entered in our company’s ledger and no other items (such as receipts, business presents, credit cards and entry tickets) will reach their recipients this way.
- Preferably, use only black text on white background: this will ensure the clearest outcome for identification of invoice data.
- Please do not use staples in invoices sent to the scanning service.